The most important consideration is the qualification of each doctor involved and their ability to work well in a team to provide you with the best treatment possible.
Key Questions You Should Ask
- Can you show me before and after pictures?
- Do you offer testimonials or references from previous patients?
- How much training have you had in this procedure, and how long have you been in this field?
- How many implant patients have you treated and what is your success rate?
- How long have you been working with dental implants?
Dental implants are an investment for your oral health and wellbeing. Do not be afraid to ask any question—you have the right to know the answers you are looking for to make an educated decision. Once you have your answers, you know the best treatment for you so you can be proud of your results and get the most out of your dental treatment for the rest of your life.